Fortress & Castle has a sophisticated data capture service to assist you in processing your invoices, forms and surveys regardless of format or volume. We can help you process large archives or if you receive forms and invoices on a daily basis we can assist with this too.
Many customers re-direct their selected mail to us using a PO BOX number – this means the data can be entered into their own systems quickly and securely from our premises.
We use a combination of both manual and automated processes to extract all the relevant data from your paper documents. The data is then passed back to the customer in a pre-defined format to fit with their own systems.
If you have invoices or forms that need processing on a daily basis then we can have these directed straight to us. The forms arrive with us, are sorted and categorised, prepared for scanning and then the data is captured. Once the data is captured it is checked for quality and transferred to the customer in their specified format.
It’s not just about paper processing though. We offer a range of data entry and data processing services that we tailor around your own requirements. We have the technology to work with digital data in such things as PDF data extraction or Optical Character Recognition (OCR) across a wide variety of formats.
Our team often use a hybrid approach of automatic data extraction and manual data entry to provide a time and cost effective result. All of our data capture, extraction and entry services are subject to a very high level of quality control. This means an incredibly high level of accuracy and ultimately very satisfied customers.
Types of Data Capture
- Housing provider Torus set to redevelop Liverpool FC training ground site August 9, 2019
- Fortress and Castle team member conquers the Thames Path Mighty Hike July 26, 2019
- One Housing and Countryside partner for 700-home Camden regeneration project July 17, 2019
- New Homes England statistics show significant increase in affordable homes June 24, 2019
- L&G reveal first four housing schemes from their new affordable housing arm June 15, 2019