Save time, money, and valuable office space.
Rather than fill a room or container, tell us how many boxes you have and we’ll collect them, store them and charge you by the box. It’s cheaper than you think – prices can be as low as £4 per year!
Fortress & Castle offers customers a complete document management package including; box collection, barcode tracking, document storage, document retrieval, document scanning, document viewing and document destruction.
Every organisation has a legal duty under the Data Protection Act to safeguard the privacy of anyone they hold information on. Fortress & Castle has a wealth of industry experience and expertise to ensure you comply with your important responsibilities – we are here to help!
Safe & secure
Keeping your business documents and data secure, accessible and manageable is vital for you and your clients. It is essential that data stored off site, in any format, is kept in a protected and auditable environment. Fortress & Castle supplies a safe storage setting for all data types: Our facility is strictly controlled and monitored to give our customers complete confidence. We are protected by the latest detection systems along with full interior and exterior CCTV monitoring. Our fleet of vehicles are remotely tracked and all our operatives are vetted, fully uniformed, carry photo identification.
Our comprehensive audit trail for documents stored, scanned and destroyed ensures full compliance with all relevant data protection legislation, giving you peace of mind whilst ensuring a first class service at all times.
Super strong archive boxes
Our Castle archive box is of the highest quality, strength and durability; and is therefore fully guaranteed for its life in storage with us: We will cover the cost of any replacement boxes needed! Boxes are accompanied by our unique thermal transfer barcode labels, and delivered directly to your door.
We love our boxes!
- Ban on using credit cards for gambling in the UK from April 2020 January 15, 2020
- Metropolitan Thames Valley and Bovis Homes to build nearly 800 new homes near Cambridge December 23, 2019
- The UK is the fifth Most Generous Country, with Ireland topping GoFundMe’s 2019 list December 16, 2019
- Three quarters of small business websites risk missing out on mobile business November 30, 2019
- 600 homes green-lit for TfL and Notting Hill Genesis partnership in Greenwich November 7, 2019