Sync in the cloud. The freedom to work from anywhere, anytime, with anyone.
FileDirector is an intelligent document management solution that provides one secure, organised place for all your files, available anytime you need them, from whatever device you’re on. It acts as a structured library of all your digital documents, making it simple for you to search, edit or process any information. Synchronise documents across all devices, sharing files with colleagues, clients, or external partners with just a few clicks.
Web-based, easy to use, document viewing
FileDirector combines ease of use, with document sharing and accessibility through a secure, intuitive, web-based application. Store your current and archived documents in this easy to access database, giving your staff more time to concentrate on the essentials. No more wasted time looking for misfiled paperwork!
Fully customisable to suit your needs, this simple web-browser interface allows authorised users to access your stored documents, from anywhere. FileDirector integrates with your current business systems and processes to deliver a practical solution for; automated routing of mail, purchase orders, invoice processing, application handling and many more.
Searching for documents could not be easier using our full text search functionality. A simple click allows you to search a keyword or whole sentence instantly.
Protect your documents
Businesses need to protect documents against unauthorised access, copying and editing. With FileDirector, you choose the approved users and access levels to maintain complete control.
Did you know?
- One in every 20 documents goes missing.
- Every year, the number of files increase by 50%.
- Professionals spend 50% of their time searching for information, and take 18 minutes to locate each document on average.
- 90% of critical business information exists only on paper.
- It costs on average £71 to find a misfiled document.
- Over 11,000 homes built by G15 members in the last year August 30, 2021
- TfL to use new technology to help ease roadwork disruption in London August 13, 2021
- L&Q announce £1.9 billion improvement plan to existing stock July 28, 2021
- Stonewater acquires over 180 properties from Bromford Homes July 13, 2021
- All Change! First recycled plastic railway sleepers laid on Network Rail tracks June 28, 2021