- Regulator writes to social housing landlords about damp and mould November 30, 2022
- Construction begins on ‘Move On’ homes in Dorset town November 13, 2022
- Rising cost of living sees charity donations downsized October 30, 2022
- Hampshire housing association buys shopping centre for £17m October 14, 2022
- Growth Plan: Chancellor announces tax cuts September 24, 2022
Office Hero prize draw terms and conditions:
- Entries will only be accepted via the Fortress & Castle Ltd website, Twitter page, or Facebook page.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same user will only be entered once. All entries must be received in the requested format and within the specified time.
- Personal entrants agree to the prize delivery to be made to their workplace, even if they have used a personal email, facebook or twitter account to enter.
- Where an entry is made on behalf of a company, a nominated person from that company must provide their contact details for arrangement of the prize delivery.
- Draws will be made at random on the 15th of every month (or the Friday before, if the 15th falls on a weekend). Entries made on or after the 15th will automatically be entered into the following month’s draw.
- Entrants must provide a valid email address to enter. Winners will be contacted by phone or email within 14 days of the draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The closing date for this competition is 14th December 2014.
- All entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
- All entrants must be legal UK residents.
- Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person or company entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The competition requires the entrant to enter via one of three methods:
- Comments and links will only be published at our discretion. Inappropriate or offensive comments will not be accepted.
- The competition entitles one person (representing a company) or one company to enter to win a Krispy Kreme Double Dozen.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to make sure that the doughnuts are suitable for the consumer in relation to allergies etc. Fortress & Castle Ltd accepts no responsibility for instances relating to such allergic reactions. Please check ingredients before consumption.
- Winners agree to promotional comments, links, news stories and photographs being used by Fortress & Castle Ltd in relation to the competition.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to be added to the Fortress & Castle Ltd database and consent to receiving general communication from time to time. Your details will never be shared with any third party.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.